Beautiful. By: Christina Aguilera
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
Saturday, March 3, 2012
What a Friday!!!!!!!
At school yesterday, the 3,5,6,7 and 8 graders sat in the bathrooms by the gym. (girls in the girls and boys in the boys!) Then, they decided to take the 5th, ans 6th graders out of the bathroom and in to the locker rooms girls in the girls and boys in boys. In the locker room the we (the girls) played I've never, killer, and zoo! it was sooooo fun! However, boring all at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment