Beautiful. By: Christina Aguilera
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
Monday, December 26, 2011
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas! Yesterday morning, for the first time in a few years, my mom and dad had to wake us up to open presents!!! From Santa Clause I got a MHS Tiger sweatshirt with my name on the back and tiger on top of the front part of the hood, a Vera Bradley bag, a LAPTOP, and a laptop bag!!! From my parents I got 2 ah-mazing outfits, and a pair of brown every day boots!!! Christmas eve I got a cammra from my grandma brenda and the girls, $10 walmart and itunes gif cards from Grandpa Joe and Uncle Butch, a warm house coat from Aunt B and the crew, and perfemue from Aunt Pam!! From Aunt Missy and the crew I got som pajamaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas day with my dads side (all but aunt crikle and grandma and gandpa) from Uncle I got 3 movies and an ipod charger,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment