Beautiful. By: Christina Aguilera

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

Saturday, October 9, 2010

halloween= pupkins

What a fun day. i went to the pumpkin patch with o aunt Cristal  uncle Aaron Oliver and faith. we went on a hay ride, went through a corn maize, two slide, a ground sling, and get pumpkins. we carved the pumpkins, and i carved whine the pooh bear it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. I love going. i had a fun time it was mine and my sisters 4th year and we always enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Mommy loves that you are making such special memories each year with Aunt Crystal, Uncle Aaron and Oliver. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u to and i have evan more memories with you and daddy

    ReplyDelete