Beautiful. By: Christina Aguilera
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
Sunday, October 3, 2010
A Fun Day With Grandma
I spent the night at Grandmas house last night and it was fun. We watched Little House On The Prairie, and played skip-BO. this morning she made me and my cousins french toast. then we went to Kohl's, target, and justices. Next we went to Mandarin garden. At Kohl's i got an outfit, perfume, a necles, and earrings. At Target i got a memory card for my new camera and tic-tacs. at justice i got pj pants, a shirt, a pillow, a blackent, and a pack of socks. also my grandma let me pick out 3 nail polishes from Avon. as you can see it was a fun weakened with her. ( on Friday we went to a football game)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you had so much fun with Grandma. You really picked out some pretty cool things for your birthday.
ReplyDeleteI know right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)
ReplyDelete